Sunday, April 25, 2010

100 Books Everyone Should Read: #1


So I am going to list 100 of my favorite books that I think every person on this earth should read because they are that AMAZING!
So here it goes:
#1: Pride and Prejudice
Author: Jane Austen
This is just one of my favorite books of all time!
Summary: So the book is about the Bennet family and they have 5 daughters: Jane, Elizabeth, Mary, Kitty, and Lydia. And the point is to find them all husbands. Then Mr.Bingley and Mr. Darcy ( my favorite) come to town. YAY!! All sisters go to ball, Meet the Gentlemen, one daughter falls in love with one of them, then the other gentlemen doesn't like them family cause he is all about wealth, family, and social status. Then the Pride and Prejudice come into play........ and you have to read the rest of the book because I am not doing the book justice and I don't want to spoil it for you.
Favorite Character: Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy
Why I love this book: I just love the way Jane Austen portrays all of the characters and you can't really explain it in words. Jane Austen was such a fantastic writer. It is not just a book, but an experience that you will never forget.
Book on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Pride-Prejudice-Barnes-Noble-Classics/dp/B001TKH7S8/ref=pd_sim_b_17
Author Website: http://www.janeausten.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comment's Mean a lot to me! So PLEASE Comment.
Thanks :)