Thursday, April 29, 2010

Time is Not a Writer's Bestfriend

So I have been talking about books by other fantastic authors and you are probably wondering "How is Genius' book doing?" ( at least I hope you are :D). So here is an update.... Drum roll please...........
I am done with chapters 4,5 and in the middle of chapter six! Yay, but my book has a long,long,long way to go. I have decided that the book is going to be broken up into 3 parts. That's right ladies and gentlemen, not one, not two, but THREE parts!! I thought this would be best to show the development of my character's relationship. I thing that I have learned: being an American is hard work! And unfortunate all this hard work leaves no time to write! You have people to talk to, places to go.... Sometimes I have just fantastic ideas for my story and I want to stay home and write but......... I can't.
So to end on a happy note, my book and my life are going GREAT!(Even though my character's life may not be)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting on my blog! And I'm glad you think I'm not to young to be blogging. And what is your book about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do get your book published. Since I'm an avid reader I look forward to a great book!

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment's Mean a lot to me! So PLEASE Comment.
Thanks :)